Having had that drink on the 16th May ended up going on a 10 day non stop drink, pass out, drink, pass out, drinking session. Finally woke up to my senses and decided to detox again. Doctor prescribed me the wrong tablets (which I told him he had as I've done a few detoxes in mi time) needless to say I went in to full withdrawal and ended up being taken to hospital in an ambulance.
Marvellous.
So I detoxed there for 2 days and finished it off at home.
But when you're living in a shared house with 5 people, of which 2 of the others are alcoholics and one of them keeps asking you for a drink.....
Caught me on a bad day 3 days after detox and I gave in. Bring on another week of the usual. Have just completed second detox (this time with the right tablets) in 3 weeks and am currently 6 days clean.
Onwards and upwards as they say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment